LifeForce USA Instructors
This page is designed to walk the instructor through the entire process of conducting a course through the LifeForce USA, Inc. training center.
Steps to success
- Complete the LifeForce USA Course Preregistration form at least 7 days in advance.
- Purchase materials (books, masks, first aid training kits, and instructor supplies) from our online store.
- Reserve manikins, AED trainers, and other training supplies that you do not own.
- Conduct course according to agency and LifeForce USA guidelines.
- AHA Course Paperwork
- ASHI Course Paperwork
- NSC Course Paperwork
- Data Entry: Input all course data into Course Record Entry on the Training Center Technologies website and send all course files in one of two ways:
- Electronically by attaching a .pdf or comparable file to the course data entry on Course Record Entry on the Training Center Technologies website.
- Mail the course roster and summary evaluation to LifeForceUSA.
- Pay for the certification cards through our Certification Processing Payment page.