DDC 8/6 classroom course
The Defensive Driving Course is the most compelling program for keeping drivers safe on the roadClick to View Defensive Driving Courses
Defensive Driving Course Description:
DDC 8/6 is a highly interactive instructor-led classroom course with the goal of providing drivers with practical knowledge and techniques to avoid collisions and violations. With a defensive driving self-assessment risk survey and leading safety issues, this course helps drivers choose safe, responsible and lawful driving behaviors. Available in both English and Spanish, this eight-hour course can be reduced to six hours to address your organization’s specific training requirements.
Have moving violation points removed from your driving record.
Upon successful completion of the course a certificate is issued. Insurance companies offer discounts for drivers possessing a current certificate, check with your insurance company today to see how much you can save!
What participants will learn:
Participants will acquire the knowledge and techniques to recognize potential hazards and avoid collisions and violations and why choosing safe, responsible and lawful driving behaviors and habits make personal and financial sense. They will understand that the right attitude can prevent collisions and poor-decision making as well as how to drive defensively in unpredictable conditions.
- Videos with real-life driver simulations, hazard recognition and vehicle maintenance checkpoints
- Interpersonal activities, case studies and small group discussions
- Defensive Driving Self-Assessment Risk Survey allows each participant to evaluate their own attitudes and behaviors when they are driving
- Critical discussions on distracted driving and the dangers of cell phone use
- Instructor multimedia presentation with animated graphics, traffic simulations and embedded video
- NSC Driver Safety Training— Certified Defensive Driving Courses
LifeForce USA, Inc. is an authorized DDC Training Center for the National Safety Council.